The Vegan Fast Food Options List
From veggie burgers at Burger King to salads at Wendy’s we have you covered. And if you want to add sustainability to your visit bring your own metal straws, utensils and napkins.
TIP: When visiting a restaurant ask for the allergen menu.
They do not have many options so this may not be the best choice. Based on their allergen and sensitivities list here are your options:
- Food: They are not Cool as Vegan. You will not see us here because this is not how we roll. Contact them and let them know they need to change their their style and add some vegan to it.
- Sauces: BBQ Dipping Sauce
- Drinks: Limeades (Limeade, Strawberry Limeade, Cherry Limeade, Slushees, Cherry Slushee, Watermelon Slushee, Lemon, Slushee Coupons, Lime Slushee, Blue Raspberry Slushee), Root Beer (Root BeerA&W® Root Beer,Diet A&W® Root Beer)
- Food: Chopped Side Salad and Potato Cakes (dipped in Arby’s sauce!)
- Food: Burrito (served in a bowl on lettuce), Original Baja Taco, Rice and Beans (without cheese), Salad (without cheese)
- Snacks: Chips (add guacamole and salsa)
- Sides: Fresh Steamed Vegetables, Green Beans (without butter), Sweet Corn (without butter), Garlic Dill, New Potatoes (without butter, Cinnamon Apples
- Food: Garden Side Salad, Oatmeal, Whopper Jr. (no meat or mayo (try ketchup and mustard instead))
- Snacks: French Fries, French Toast Sticks, Dutch Apple Pie, Has Brown Rounds
Carl’s Jr. & Hardees
- Food: Side Salad (without cheese), All-You-Can-Eat Salad Bar (order inside if they still have it), Three-Bean Salad (Italian dressing, Raspberry or Low-Fat Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- Snacks: French Fries, CrissCut® fries, Hash Rounds, Hash-Brown Nuggets, Grits
- Food: Side Salad (without cheese), Market Fresh Salad (without feta cheese)
- Snacks: Fruit Cup, Waffle Potato Fries, Hash-browns (breakfast only)
- Wraps: Flax Seed Tortilla
- Toppings: Black Bean Relish, Broccoli Florets, Fresh Strawberry Slices, Grape Tomatoes, Harvest Nut Granola, Mandarin Orange Segments, Red And Green Apple Pieces, Red Grapes, Romaine and Iceburg Lettuce, Shredded Carrots, Shredded Red Cabbage, Honey Roasted Sunflower Kernels
- Dressings: Light Italian Dressing, Reduced Fat Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
They have a great selection and a very well and detailed allergens list.
- Food: Everything but the meat, Chorizo, cheese, sour cream and vinaigrette
Cold Stone Creamery
- Sorbet: (Countrytime® Pink Lemonade Sorbet, Lemon Sorbet, Mojito Sorbet, Orange Sorbet, Pineapple Sorbet, Pineapple Orange Banana Sorbet, Pink Champagne Sorbet, Raspberry Sorbet, Strawberry Sorbet, Strawberry Mango Banana Sorbet, Tangerine Sorbet, Tart Cherry Sorbet, Watermelon Sorbet)
- Food: Side Salad (add fat free Italian & red French Dressing)
- Snacks: French Fries, Cherry StarKiss Bar, Stars & Stripes StarKiss Bar
- Drinks: Arctic Rush Blue Raspberry, Arctic Rush Cherry, Arctic Rush Grape, Arctic Rush Lemon Lime, Arctic Rush Strawberry Kiwi, Bottled Water, Coffee
- Food: 8 Layer Veggie Burrito (without cheese, rice, or sour cream), 1/2 lb. Bean & Cheese Burrito (without cheese, rice, or sour cream), Value Bean & Cheese Burrito (without cheese, rice, or sour cream)
- Tortillas: Corn Tortilla, Small Burrito Tortilla, Soft Taco Tortilla, Taco Shell
- Snacks: Fresh Vegetables, Guacomole
- Tacos: Beyond Avacado Taco, Beyond Taco
- Burritos: Beyond 8 Layer Burrito, Epic Beyond Cali Burrito
- Bagels: Blueberry Bagel, Cinnamon Raisin Bagel, Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Twist, English Muffin, Everything Bagel, Garlic Bagel, Onion Bagel, Plain Bagel, Poppy Seed Bagel, Pumpernickel Bagel, Salt Bagel, Sesame Seed Bagel, Sundried Tomato Bagel
- Snacks: Hash Browns
- Drinks: Blueberry Coffee, Caramel Coffee, Cinnamon Coffee, Coconut Coffee, Espresso, Hazelnut Coffee, Iced Coffee, Mocha Coffee, Raspberry Coffee, Toasted Almond Coffee, Turbo Shot, Decaffeinated Tea, Earl Grey Tea, English Breakfast Tea, Freshly Brewed Tea, Freshly Brewed Unsweetened Iced Tea, Freshly Brewed Unsweetened Tea, Green Tea, Peach Flavored Iced Tea, Raspberry Flavored Iced Tea, Sweet Tea
El Pollo Loco
- Food: BRC Burrito (without cheese)
- Snacks: Pinto Beans, Corn on the Cob.
These guys are losers when it comes to vegan options. Make it heard they have to do better.
- Snacks: Fat Fries, Skinny Fries
Five Guys Famous Burgers and Fries
Not much going on here. Let them know they need to take it to the next level.
- Snacks: French Fries, Cajun Fries, Regular Fries
The Habit Burger Grill
These guys are wack and missed the mark. Contact them and let them know how to revive themselves.
I guess you can’t expect much from a place that allows you to animal style your food on the down lo. Tell them what they need!
- Snacks: French Fries, Vegetables (without the spread)
Jack in the Box
- Food: Chicken Teriyaki Bowl (without meat, add extra veggies)
- Snacks: Seasoned Curly Fries, French Fries, Potato Wedges, Hash Browns, Side Salad, Spicy Corn Sticks
Jersey Mike’s Subs
- Food: Salads, Tossed Salad, Mike’s Salad, Black Bean Corn Salad, Cranberry Wild Rice Salad, Vegetarian Vegetable Soup
- Salad Dressings: Salad Dressings, Italian Light (Packet), Italian Fat Free
- Bread and Wraps: All except the the Gluten-Free Submarine Roll
- Sandwiches: Gourmet Vegetarian Unwich (without cheese and mayo), Vegetarian Unwich (without cheese and mayo)
- Toppings: Alfalfa Sprouts, Celery, Hot Peppers, Lettuce, Lettuce Wrap, Onion, Sliced Cucumber, Tomato, Condiments, Avocado Spread, Italian Vinaigrette, Oil & Vinegar
- Food: The Streamliner (vegan Boca burger patty in a vegan roll with grilled onions, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and mustard), Garden Salad (without cheese and certain dressings)
- Snacks: American Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Applie Pie
Not much to choose from but I guess trying is worth something. Let them know they need more options.
- Food: French Fries, Corn on the Cob, Green Beans, House Salad (golden Italian light dressing)
- Food: They are not Cool as Vegan. You will not see us here because this is not how we roll.
- Drinks: Black coffee, espresso, a few prepackaged juices and sodas to offer dairy-free consumers
- Pizza: Little Caesar’s Veggie Pizza (without Cheese)
- Sides: Crazy Bread (without cheese)
- Food: Vegetable Deluxe & Spicy Vegetable Deluxe (ask to remove sandwich sauce), Side Salad (salad dressings: Cilantro Lime Glaze, Newman’s Own Low Fat Balsamic, Vinaigrette), Bagel, Oatmeal (without brown sugar and Cream),
- Add-ons: Big Mac Bun, Crinkle Cut Pickle Slices, English Muffin, Flour Tortilla, Lettuce, McRib Bun, Onions , Premium Bun, Red, Onions, Regular Bun, Salsa Roja, Sauteed Mushrooms, Sesame Seed Bun, Shredded Lettuce, Slivered Onions, Southwest Vegetable Blend, Tomato Slices
- Snacks: Cookies, Diced Apples, Apple Pie, Hash Browns
- Drinks: Espresso, Premium Roast Coffee, Splenda, Juice, Minute Maid Apple Juice Box, Orange Juice, Dasani Water, Hi-C Orange, Lavaburst, Iced Tea, Powerade Mountain Blast, Sweet Tea
They are not Cool as Vegan. Lame in every sense as they do not have any options. Time to let them know what it takes to make things right.
Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits
- Snacks: Grits, Hashbrowns, Orange Juice, Apple Sauce, Baguette, Cajun Fries, Jalapeños
Quizno’s Classic Subs
- Food: Chopped Salad, Veggie Sub (fill it with guacamole, black olives, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, and mushrooms)
- Bread: Veggie Wheat and Veggie White (without dressing and cheese)
- Snacks: Chips
They have 0 options and cool points. Contact them to let them know they need to up their vegan game.
Take note that there options may come in contact with meat and dairy products that are cooked on the grill. Not cool Sonic! Contact them and let them know it is time to hang with the cool kids.
- Snacks: Grilled Onions Coupons, Red and Green Peppers, French Fries, Tots, Sweet Potato Tots, Onion Rings
- Toppings: Frito’s Corn Chips, Apple Slices (no caramel), Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Sweet Pickle Relish, Sauerkraut, Sport Peppers, Sliced Dill Pickle Spears, Sliced Dill Pickle Chips, Sliced Jalapenos, Green Chili Peppers
- Sauces: Ketchup, Mustard, Spicy Mustard, Hickory BBQ Sauce, Celery Salt, Salt/Pepper Blend, Maple Flavored Syrup, Grape Jelly, Strawberry Jam, Marinara Sauce, Sweet and Sour Sauce, Salsa de Sonic
They have a lot of good options to keep it as Cool as Vegan. You are able to make any sandwich without meat but you need to make sure the bread and condiments are cool enough to top your sandwich.
- Bread: Ciabatta Bread, Hearty Italian Bread, Italian (White) Bread, Roasted Garlic Bread, Sourdough Bread
- Snacks: Apple Slices, Baked Lays, Chips, Raisins, Light Wheat English Muffin
- Toppings: Avocado, Banana Peppers, Cucumbers, Green Peppers, Jalapeno Pepper Slices, Lettuce, Olives, Onions, Pickles, TomatoesDeli Brown Mustard, Fat Free Sweet Onion, Oil, Red Wine Vinegar not the vinaigrette, Yellow Mustard
- Food: Mexican Pizza (substitute beans for the meat; no cheese or sour cream), Nachos (substitute beans for the meat; no cheese or sour cream), Taco (substitute beans for the meat; no cheese or sour cream), Crunchwrap (beans instead of beef, no cheese or sour cream), Bean Burrito or Black Bean Burrito (Order it fresco style. You can add potatoes, rice and guacamole), 7-Layer Burrito (Order it fresco style and you can add potatoes and red sauce), Veggie Power Burrito (Order fresco styel and substitute beans for chicken and guacamole for avocado ranch sauce), Tostada (No cheese or chipotle sauce. Add chunky salsa or guacomole for extra flavor), Taco Salad (Substitue beans for beef and ask to remove the source cream and cheese. You can add rice, potatoes, guacomole, and red sauce)
- Snacks: Cinnamon Twists
- Food: Baked Potato (add chives), Garden Side Salad, Asian Cashew Chicken Salad (no chicken), Apple Pecan Chicken Salad (hold the chicken and cheese), Veggie Sandwich (no mayo, ketchup, or mustard), Black Bean Burger (where available)
- Snacks: Apple Slices, French Fries
Lame as omnivore. Everything but 1 options is vegan. Let them know!
- Food: Plain Pretzel (without butter)
They are not Cool as Vegan. You will not see us here because this is not how we roll. Contact them and let them know they have some work to do.
- Snacks: French Fries, Hash Brown Sticks, and Apple Slices
They are not Cool as Vegan because they only have one vegan option. It is all good though because they are trying. Contact them and let them know we want more options.
- Food: Veggie Sliders (made by Dr. Praeger’s Sensible Foods and won the Kind Fast Food award), French Fries
- Food: They are not Cool as Vegan. You will not see us here because this is not how we roll. Contact them and let them know they need to change their their style and add some vegan to it. This is their allergen information.
- Food: Side Salad (lite vinaigrette and citrus vinaigrette dressing), Basket of Celery (without ranch dressing), Crinkle Cut Fries, Pickle Spear, Tater Chips (without ranch dipping sauce)
- Food: Cosmo Deluxe (without cheese), Chips
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Almost everyone loves ice cream but for those who are vegan or have lactose allergies have been limited to the options at ice cream shops. Usually they stand by watching their friends divulge in a delicious treat with little to no options. Ben & Jerry's announced...